Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring Is Here





FINALLY- I am a happy girl! The grass is green and the trees have leaves again. The weather has been beautiful, and this weekend we are going to be high 80's.

My dad and I got the new mulch laid and started planting flowers. It is such a refreshing feeling when the flag goes back out and the flowers start blooming. The highlight was hanging all my ferns on the front porch... and getting them on sale. :)

Now I just need to keep the birds from making nests in them. It is cook out time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Fredericksburg, Virginia
I am a mommy to three amazing children that fill my life with joy every day. I am writing this blog to share my daily thoughts and happenings of the children with family while we are stationed in Virginia. Hope you enjoy reading.