Friday, May 22, 2009

Night Night , Sleep Tight


The bond between Sophie and Tristan is beautiful. I love how she looks at him like he can protect her from anything. Tonight she went up to his room at bed time and fell asleep with him. I could of sat at the end of his bed all night watching them sleep.

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. The bond between siblings is a beautiful thing to witness. Even if they sometimes try to kill each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! That is so cute! Baby Sophie sleeping with big brother, Tristan! I can see that the two are bonded very well. Tristan often watches Sophie, anyway! I love that!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Fredericksburg, Virginia
I am a mommy to three amazing children that fill my life with joy every day. I am writing this blog to share my daily thoughts and happenings of the children with family while we are stationed in Virginia. Hope you enjoy reading.