Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tristan's finally home

I just want to really let everyone know how grateful I am for your support these last couple of months. There were days I didn't want to get out of bed and your words kept me strong. I am lucky to have such an amazing husband and friends.

Tristan made it home Wednesday September 30th and things are going good. I don't think I was normal from Aug 3rd until he stepped off the plane. It is a horrible feeling to have your child kept from you especially the way Dani did it but it is over. There were lies told to Tristan about who raised him but I have the truth on my side. I thank god every day when I see all my children under one roof together. I know he is safe and I will continue to do whatever it takes to keep him that way.

He started school Monday and is doing good. He has two male teachers, one for art and the other is in math. He is happy about that. We have fallen back into routine, he is skateboarding and having friends over. We have been coming up with ideas to do a haunted house and he is excited to scare people and pass out candy.

We went to church sat and he has friends in the youth group. It is an excellent program at our church.

He just got his hair cut and he needs a bit more off the front so he isn't letting me take pictures yet but I will add some this weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Fredericksburg, Virginia
I am a mommy to three amazing children that fill my life with joy every day. I am writing this blog to share my daily thoughts and happenings of the children with family while we are stationed in Virginia. Hope you enjoy reading.