Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

We had a white Christmas this year...our first one and probably last so we were thankful.

Chandler was in Fl, my first year without her. It was tough but she called in the morning and we talked. It was our year for Halie but she only stayed a couple of days. We woke up and went to Christmas Eve mass in the morning and I finished all my last minute things that ended up taking 5 hours... phew!! We went to Ally and Eric's for Christmas Eve dinner , came home and fed the reindeer and I wrapped presents and headed to bed. The kids woke up at 9:30...yes, that was a first!!! After presents and brunch we drove to DC to see the National tree. It was freezing and raining but again our last year to be able to do this. We came home I cooked dinner and we watched a movie. We celebrated Boxing Day with Bill, Robin, Teresa, and Bruce coming over for dinner and we had a lovely dinner and a great night.

Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas. Love from our family to yours!







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Fredericksburg, Virginia
I am a mommy to three amazing children that fill my life with joy every day. I am writing this blog to share my daily thoughts and happenings of the children with family while we are stationed in Virginia. Hope you enjoy reading.