Thursday, January 14, 2010

Roland

Thanks everyone for your prayers and messages. Roland arrived in Afghanistan last Wed and is doing fine. We get to email back and forth and thank goodness for Facebook. We are able to chat back and forth on there. Those of you with FB that is the easiest way to stay in touch with him. I'm so glad I bought him the Iphone for Christmas. He is able to connect to the Wi Fi there. Seems crazy doesn't it Wi fi in Afghanistan!! Not like the old days when we relied on our mail system.:) Even when he was in Iraq years ago it wasn't this easy to stay in touch.

The kids miss him but are doing good.... besides this cold we all have. Hope everyone is well. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Fredericksburg, Virginia
I am a mommy to three amazing children that fill my life with joy every day. I am writing this blog to share my daily thoughts and happenings of the children with family while we are stationed in Virginia. Hope you enjoy reading.