Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Break 2010



We had a great week in Fl , as always it goes way to fast. Especially this time, splitting our trip up between Tampa, Punta Gorda, and Orlando. We had a nice visit with everyone and it was great seeing Sara who will be having baby Olivia soon. My camera broke so I don't have many pictures from the trip. :( The weather was perfect and we got in a couple of hours at the beach and Roland got in two rounds of golf. The kids stayed with Nanny & Poppa for a few days and had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Fredericksburg, Virginia
I am a mommy to three amazing children that fill my life with joy every day. I am writing this blog to share my daily thoughts and happenings of the children with family while we are stationed in Virginia. Hope you enjoy reading.