I can't beleive this August you will be a teenager! Are you serious? I remember finding out I was pregnant with you and freaking out for a split second..lol but what a blessing you are to my life. We really had some adventures when you were a baby, going to Nantucket for the summers, you loved it there. You wanted to play on the beaches all day long. You met Payne Stuart your second summer there.. how awesome. You loved to play golf but that didn't last long now we can't get the skate board out of your hand.
You have turned into such a handsome young man and I am so proud of you. You have always been popular with the girls and I am sure we are going to have our hands full with you over the next few years. These are such akward years and I see you struggling to figure out your place. Things will fall into place and you will look back and laugh and probably tell stories about how mean and strict I was.
You love to draw and I sometimes wonder if you will find a career that has something to do with that or if you will end up joining the marine corps after college. I hope not. I am proud of you for being such a good brother and always helping me when I need you, you are an amazing kid!

No comments:
Post a Comment