I woke up this morning thinking to myself, WOW! Where does the time go? I swear we were just making the appointment for my c~section. You had a fabulous day. I baked cupcakes for you to take in to class. You opened Ma Linda's & Pa Jim's present and the present from Aunt Charity and everyone before you went to school.
You rushed through the door after school that day and we chuckled, we had the moped hiding in the truck... you should of seen your face! Priceless. You were so excited to go ride it.
We had your party at the Ice park on Sat , Valentine's Day. It was the first time you had ice skated and you busted your butt a million times! You never give up though. You started off by skating right in to the middle while everyone else held onto the wall for dear life. I thought I was going to have a panic attack and at one time, one of the guys that worked there followed closely behind you. I just laughed to myself. You invited all your friends and ate pizza and your cake was Bolt... whipped frosting and marble cake YUMMY:). I think your favorite present besides the moped was the panda build a bear we went and stuffed last night.
You left there soaking wet and had blisters all over your ankles but I think it was the best birthday ever! I love you baby girl. momma xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment