You are a blessing in so many ways. I can't believe you are 19 months already, again.. where is the time going? I remember when daddy and I went to the doctor's for the first time and heard your little heart beat. I don't think you could be more loved. Your brother just adores you and has since the minute he laid eyes on you. Even your sissy who barley has time for anyone wants to play with you. When you were in my tummy Chandler use to lay there and rub my belly and talk to you.
You have daddy and I wrapped it is horrible! We start off with all the different excuses like you are the third, we are busy, but none of them are true. You don't sleep through the night because I have never let you cry for more than 10 minutes. We love when you snuggle in bed with us and stroke our faces. I love waking up to your little face peering at us saying "HI" you are so animated. You are just a ball of energy, so much like your sissy when she was a toddler. You are independent and the center of attention always!
You are always getting into everything, I have to keep every door closed and locks on all the cabinets. Your new thing is unrolling toilet paper and throwing everything in the toilets. You keep me on my toes every second but I love it and look forward to every day with you to see what new things you will learn. Last week you started saying "Dude" I thought it was hysterical and kept it going all day. You repeat everything so momma needs to watch what she says:)

No comments:
Post a Comment